Well Hello There!Edit
*DO NOT BROWSE THE WIKI AND EXPECT NOT TO VIEW SPOILERS*
This wiki is based off of "Beret", a free 2D puzzle/platformer PC game made by Kiwisauce that was released June 7, 2011. It is available for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and OpenBSD.
Main website: http://kiwisauce.com/beret/
Beret on Indie DB: http://www.indiedb.com/games/beret
Would you like to live chat with fellow Beret fans? You can do so easily in irc! (irc.freenode.net, #beret)
Isocitration has created a gameplay series on YouTube in which he plays through the entirety of Beret. The series is a good resource for entertainment and solutions to puzzles in the game: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1A52E337F86E30E9
Future Content / SuggestionsEdit
Here's a list of content we are planning on adding to the Wiki at some point (we'd love if you could help us accomplish this):
- We're planning on making a page for each and every division/level in Beret. Said pages will include detailed information about sections in the division, such as solutions to the puzzles within.
- We're also hoping to get a Wiki page about every enemy in the game. The pages will include what the enemy does and its capabilities, and perhaps even examples of the puzzles/etc. that it was included in. Also, we will group the similar enemies together (e.g. putting the red, yellow, blue and purple teleseekers on the same page).
- Fixing grammatical errors throughout the wiki.
- Adding plenty of pictures and other visual representations throughout the wiki.
- Continuing to improve upon and add to content already within the wiki.
Table of Contents
Version History: http://beret.wikia.com/wiki/Version_History
Evil Corporation: http://beret.wikia.com/wiki/Evil_Corporation
Robots & Superbots: http://beret.wikia.com/wiki/Robots_%26_Superbots
Hoppers & Super Hoppers: http://beret.wikia.com/wiki/Hoppers_%26_Super_Hoppers
Spike Balls: http://beret.wikia.com/wiki/Spike_Balls
Top Hat: http://beret.wikia.com/wiki/Top_Hat